HEALTH SAFETY, SECURITY AND ENVIRONMENT
At Transpares (Kenya) Limited, we are committed to an HSSE performance that earns us the confidence of our customers as well as those who affect us in one way or the other, either directly or indirectly, including the wider community. Our main aim is to ensure a safe and secure working environment for all our personnel and the wider community with a view to contributing to sustainable development.
- To create a secure work place.
- To prevent injuries.
- To establish safe working practices.
- To ensure that training on safety and safety regulations is an ongoing process.
- To make safety of paramount importance alongside our business objectives.
- To ensure that safety is both a personal and collective responsibility.
WE ARE COMMITTED TO
- Pursue the goal of eliminating all work related injuries and diseases.
- Carry out all Road Transport activities with proper regard to the environment and in compliance with the Highway Code, The Traffic Act, and all other legal requirements.
- Reduce the risk to people, the environment and assets to a level that is as low as reasonably practicable.
- Provide effective HSSE management.
- Work with Government institutions and other bodies to develop and observe regulations and standards, and contribute to best HSSE practices in Kenya.
- Maintain a fully competent workforce.
- Listen to and recognize the HSSE concerns of our employees, customers, and the community and to provide relevant information when required.
- Be recognized as a responsible Road Transport Corporate entity in Kenya.
Our goal is clear - no accidents, no harm to people and to ensure an accident free and clean environment.
"Safety is our priority."