Transpares (Kenya) Limited was established in 1998 and from a humble beginning has grown to become one of the market leaders in the transport industry in East Africa. As well as serving clients in Kenya, we have now widened our network and are serving clients based in East and Central Africa.
Our head office which incoporates storage facility is situated a few Kilometres from the Mombasa Port which ensures the effective and swift mobilization of personnel and equipment guaranteeing that our client’s goods are effectively loaded on to our vehicles and are properly secured
To be recognised among the leading logistics firms within east Africa.
To provide complete and high quality logistics solutions to our clients with emphasis on continual improvement in service delivery.
Our Core Values
- Safety –At Transpares (Kenya) Limited, we are committed to an HSSE performance that earns us the confidence of our customers as well as those who affect us in one way or the other, either directly or indirectly, including the wider community. Our main aim is to ensure a safe and secure working environment for all our personnel and the wider community with a view to contributing to sustainable development.
- Quality Service – We at Transpares (Kenya) Limited have qualified personnel with modern equipment and are committed to monitoring of our processes and procedures to ensure consistent excellence and appropriate effort to meet the needs of our clients.
- Innovation – Transpares (Kenya) Limited will be proactive in creating better methods, tools to meet the needs of our customers.
- Continuous Improvement – Transpares (Kenya) Limited will evaluate and critique all areas of our company with an eye for improvement.
- Fairness – Transpares (Kenya) Limited Will strive to be honest and fair to all employees, clients, sub-contractors, suppliers and all other stakeholders.
- Profit with a Purpose – Transpares (Kenya) Limited committed to ensure profitability of the organization and will invest the profit to expand the company and to meet the needs of other members of the society (the less fortunate physically, mentally, spiritually).